Neet UG 2018 (MBBS)
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2018.
NEET is an entry exam for students willing to do Medicine courses like MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BHMS,BSMS in Indian colleges exept JIIPMER & AIIMS.
The exam is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of secondary Education).
NEET UG EXAM SYLLABUS 2018:
Neet UG exam syllabus will be from Class XI & XII Physics, chemistry & Biology.
NEET UG SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM DATE 2018:
CBSE has announced NEET UG entrance exam will be conducted on 06/05/2018 (Sunday) all over india. The exam centres are listed below. The duration of test will be 3 hours.
Eligibility for NEET UG entrance exam 2018.
- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12thStandard in 2018, whose result is awaited.
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology.
- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology.
- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination.
- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
NEET UG entrance exam age limit:
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category.
The number of attempts for NEET-UG examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly to all the candidates.
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION FORM:
- NEET UG entrance exam application form will available only through online.
- Aadhaar number is required for submission of Application Form of NEET (UG)-2018.
- Online application date for NEET entrance exam will start on 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
Please click the link for online NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM 2018.
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION FORM 2018 FEES:
|FOR UR/OBC||Rs.1400/- (INR)|
|FOR SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/- (INR)|
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 CUT OFF MARKS FOR MBBS:
NEET UG 2016 : 117 MBC/SC & 146 FOR GENERAL
NEET UG 2017 : 108 MBC/SC & 131 FOR GENERAL
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid.
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 RESULT:
The entrance exam result will be declared on website on or before 05th June, 2018 (Tuesday).To get your results please register for updated information.
NEET UG ENTRANCE EXAM CENTRES IN TAMILNADU:
|STATE/UT||CITY||City Code||STATE/UT||CITY||City Code|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||901||MAHARASHTRA||AURANGABAD||944|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||911||KOHIMA||954|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||912||ODISHA||BEHRAMPUR||955|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||927||TIRUCHIRAPALLI||970|
|MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL||939||WEST BENGAL||DURGAPUR||982|