B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology:-
B.Sc. Medical laboratory Technology is an under graduate medical technologists course. It is also called as a clinical technologist course and it is an allied health diagnosis and treatment. During these courses these tests help students to learn and detect diagnosis and treat diseases. It is a three years’ duration course but it depends on the rules and regulation of the institute. The syllabus for the course is divided into three years and it is completely career oriented nature
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course duration:-
Duration : 4 Years
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course eligibility :-
Eligiblity : +2 Science Stream
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course Entrance Examination
Eligible candidates would appear for the written examination. This examination would be based on the 10+ 2 syllabuses of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Selection will be purely on merit on the basis of exam results and personal interview.
Colleges offering B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology in tamilnadu:
- Chettinad University ,chennai
- Meenakshi University, chennai
- Sri Ramachandra University, chennai
- Bharath University, chennai
- Srm University ,Chennai
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course syllabus:-
- First Year : Anatomy,Physiology,Biochemistry I,Principles of Nursing, Environmental Studies
- Second Year: Biochemistry II,Pathology I, Microbiology I
- Third Year: Biochemistry III,Pathology II, Microbiology II
- Final Year : Internship in Pathology,Microbiology & Biochemistry Departments & Laboratories.
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course apllication form 2018:
Application for B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course will be announced in the month of march 2018.
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology course fees details 2018:
Fees will vary based on college.The approx fees would be around 30 k to 60 k in colleges located in chennai.
Scope -Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technologist performs a full range of laboratory tests – from simple prenatal blood tests, to more complex tests to uncover diseases such as HIV/AIDS, diabetes, and cancer. They are also responsible for confirming the accuracy of test results, and reporting laboratory findings to pathologists and other physicians.
- The information that a Medical Laboratory Technologist gives to the doctor influences the medical treatment a patient will receive.
- Medical Laboratory Technogists will reduce the pressure on physician by developing new techniques to diagnose the diseases.
- Medical laboratory Technogist are playing a significant role in research and teaching in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology
Job Description-Medical Laboratory Technology
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Manager
- Medical officer
- Research Associate
- Medical Record Technician
- Resident medical Officer
- Lab assistant
- Laboratory Testing Manager
- Associate professor/Lecturer
And Many more allied health care hospitals &job opportunities all over india