Annaii Medical Colleg Read more [...]
Place Category: Medical Colleges list
Vinayaka Missions Medical College and Hospitals Karaikal
AFFILIATION: Vinayaka Missions University
- Central sterilization department & Central oxygen vacuum connection
- 10 Air-Conditioned operation theatres
- Hospital has fully equipped ICCU & IMCU
- Equipped with defibrillators, Ventilators, CT scan Colour Doppler, Modern X-ray machines, Ultra sound, Dialysis Machine, Autoanalyzer, etc.,
- Maintaining good strength of inpatients and out patients
- Experienced team of doctors
- Free medical service and consultation by the doctors
- Free treatment to the poor patients
- Rural peripheral centres and regular health camps
- Participating in the Government Programs in Primary Health Centres, issuance of Health Card and implementation of Health Tourism
- Regular CME programs
- Established in 1996
- Situated in Karaikal on the seashore at Keezhakasakudymedu
- Health rural atmosphere
- A sprawling 100 acre campus
- More than 500 students
- Multistoried infrastructure
- Well equipped laboratories, museum, demonstration rooms & classrooms for pre & paraclinicals
- Well equipped 600 bedded hospital
- Highly qualified teaching staff with rich experience
- Main library with more than 8000 books and 100 international and Indian journal
- Departmental libraries
- Medvarsity online services
- Separate hostels for boys and girls in the campus
- Sophisticated staff quarters in the campus
- Indoor, outdoor games in the college campus and in the hostels
- Students activities including cultural clubs and art clubs
FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN MANAGEMENT QUOTA,MBBS ADMISSION 2018 ENQUIRY FORM
Candidates may directly apply to the University for getting the prescribed application form for any particular course.
Application fee for the individual courses will be notified in the newspapers.
Applicants may refer to the list of courses offered. Candidates who are desirous to apply for different courses must submit separate application forms.
Admissions are (including foreign/ NRI students), subject to eligibility and according to the norms set by the Supreme Court of India, Government of India and Government of TamilNadu. Puducherry, from time to time.
MD/ MS admissions 2018 fees structure
S.NO. Name of the Programme Tuition Fees in Rs. (per year) 1 M.D.(Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy) 38,00,000/- 2 M.D.(Paediatrics) 33,00,000/- 3 M.S.(Orthopaedics) 35,00,000/- 4 M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) 35,00,000/- 5 M.S.(General Surgery) 33,00,000/- 6 M.D.(General Medicine) 33,00,000/- 7 M.S.(Ophthalmology) 27,00,000/- 8 M.S.(ENT) 27,00,000/- 9 M.D.(Anaesthesiology) 25,00,000/- 10 M.D.(Biochemistry) 4,00,000/- 11 D.O. (Diploma in Ophthalmology) 20,00,000/- 12 D.A. (Diploma in Anaesthesiology) 20,00,000/- 13 D.Ortho. (Diploma in Orthopaedics) 25,00,000/- 14 D.G.O. (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) 30,00,000/- 15 D.C.H. (Diploma in Child Health) 25,00,000/- 16 D.D.V.L (Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy) 30,00,000/-
All India Common Entrance Examinations
All India Common Entrance Examination for various courses offered by Vinayaka Missions University will be conducted at various centres throughout India by Vinayaka Missions University. The details of various examination centres and dates of examination will be notified in the national newspapers. The details will also be available in the Vinayaka Missions University website.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
The following documents should be produced in Original along with one set of photocopies at the time of admission.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination.
- X std mark sheet or certificate (for Proof of Date of Birth)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Joint declaration by applicant and parent as per format.
- Four copies of Recent Stamp size colour photographs
- Six copies of Passport size colour photographs.
The foreign / NRI students should produce the following documents also (in original along with one set of Xerox copies)
No objection certificate from the Government of India (Issued by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi) Student visa issued and endorsed by the competent authority. No objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the Candidates country or the competent authority to grant permission to stay and pursue education in India.
- All the relevant travel documents including the Passport.
- Necessary health certificates and Vaccination Certificates.
- Necessary health insurance certificates.
Total Seats : 137
S.No. Course Name Annual Intake (Seats) Status Date of LOP 1 Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy 2 Permitted u/s 10(A). 31/03/2011 2 Diploma in Anesthesia 2 Recognized when diploma granted on or after march2009 3 Diploma in Child Health 2 Recognized when diploma granted on or after April2008 4 Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2 Recognized when diploma granted on or after April2008 5 Diploma in Ophthalmology 1 Recognized when diploma granted on or after march2009 6 Diploma in Orthopaedics 2 Recognized when diploma granted on or after April2008 7 M.B.B.S. 100 Recognized 8 MD - Anaesthesiology 2 Recognized Apr2010 9 MD - Bio-Chemistry 2 Recognized Apr2010 10 MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2 Recognized for 1 seat march2009. Recognized for 1 to 2 April 2014. 11 MD - General Medicine 5 Recognized for 3 seats march2009. Recognized for 3 to 5 April 2014. 12 MD - Paediatrics 3 Recognized for 2 seats march2009. Seat increased from 2 to 3 u/s 10(A). 13 MD/MS - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology 2 Recognized march2009 14 MD/MS - Ophthalmology 1 Recognized march2009 15 MS - ENT 3 Recognized 2 seats march2009. 2 to 3 u/s 10(A). 16 MS - General Surgery 4 Recognized march2009 17 MS - Orthopaedics 2 Recognized march2009