Place Category: Pharma Colleges List
SRM UNIVERSITY – College of Pharmacy
SRM College of Pharmacy, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulattur is one of the premier institutions for pharmaceutical education and research in the country. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) offers great opportunities in skilled pharmacists in pharmaceutical industries and health care MNC’s both in India and abroad. The pharmacist of 21st century possess a significant role in managing drug therapy , counseling patients on proper use of medications and monitoring drug therapy outcomes for which the new Pharm.D program prepares the students.
SRM university Eligibility for Pharma courses Admission :-
Eligibilty for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
H.S.C / (+2) or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 60 %
Eligibilty for Pharm.D
A pass in any of the following examinations:
(1) HSC / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology
(2) A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations, provided that a student should be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
Courses available in Srm college of Pharmacy (SRM UNIVERSITY):-
Fees details in Srm college of Pharmacy (SRM UNIVERSITY):-
- Pharm D tution fees 5,00,000 per annum
- Pharm. tution fees 1,50000 Per annum
Apllication for Srm college of Pharmacy (SRM university)
I-Apply Online with e-payment
Use the URL: https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/ to register and pay online.
II-Online with Demand Draft
Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/ and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for Rs.`1100/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
Cost of application form is Rs.1100/-
Cost of Offline application form is Rs.1160/-
Admission procedure in Srm college of Pharmacy (SRM university)
Admission is done through SRMJEEH (UG) Entrance examination, subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as well.
Annual intake for pharma courses:
- B-Pharm 60
- Pharm D 30
Srm college of Pharmacy (Srm University) course syllabus :
Download sylabus B Pharm (PDF)
Transport facilities at srm college of Pharmacy
Medical & Dental, Health Sciences, Science & Humanities
- Students who wish to avail the college bus facility should pay Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000/-. in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai
- Seats will be allotted subject to availability.
- Bus Fee once paid will not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
- The students are required to submit 2 passport size photos and ID Number.
- Contact respective college office for more details.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)