Annaii Medical Colleg Read more [...]
Place Category: Medical Colleges list
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute
AFFILIATION: Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth(Deemed University)
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute at Chennai, has been acclaimed as one of the best places to be a student, to pursue his/her dream career. Here students have the opportunity to learn and grow and develop in safe, caring and charming settings. Enjoying the pretigious Deemed Univeristy status, it comes under the domain of Sri Balaji VidyaPeeth Unveristy sponsored by the renowned Sri Balaji Educational and Charitable Public Trust, at Pondicherry.
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute offers excellent infrastructural facilities with a well planned 300 bedded hospital, which will be increased to 900 Beds in future with a majestic elevation and infra structural facilities. Architecturally innovative facilities are provided for safety and comfort of the patients and their relatives and visitors.
The campus is located in sprawling scenic area over 135 acres, well landscaped to give an aesthetic look. The total plinth area of the project is over 6, 50,000 sq.ft for the hospital complex and 4, 00,000 sq.ft for the college building and 2, 20,000 sq.ft for the Hostel Building which will be first of its kind in South India.
M.B.B.SStudents will be admitted to the first MBBS course on all India basis, as per the guidance of the SRI BALAJI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY.POST GRADUATEEligibility:
- A Well ventilated Central Library facility with a floor area of 2400 sq.ft is a available .The library has reading rooms for students residents and staff members. More than 11,0000 books are available in the library national and international journals are subscribed annually. The library is Wi-Fi enabled to access the internet. The library is functional from Monday to Saturday at 8.00 am to 8.00 pm on Sunday’s and national holidays the library functions from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- The College has 4 Lecture halls with a seating capacity of 180 plus. All the lecture hall are Air-Conditioned and have state of the art facility fitted with the most modern teaching devices like computer interactive touch panels, LCDs , High Resolutions and Projectors and Document Camera’s.
- The College facility includes 16 students demonstration room with a capacity to seat 90 plus students. Each of these demonstration rooms are equipped with communication devices, LCD Projectors, Hi-Tech Audio Video visual Aide.
- The Hospital has 24hrs functional out-patient, in-patient and causality to handle all the type of emergencies and routines patients. The hospital has well equipped operation theaters, ICU, MICU & Special Wards.
- Separate hostels for boys & girls with all recreational facilities like gymnasium,TV,Reading Hall , Indoor & Out-Door Game facilities.
- We have multiple students lab available for carrying out investigations: Student lab, Clinical Lab & research lab & Central laboratory.
Applicants should have passed their M.B.B.S from an institution recognised by MCI and must have obtained permanent registration. They should have completed their internship by 30th April.Duration: 3 years for PG Degree and 2 years for PG DiplomaMD /MS FEES DETAILS 2018:
TUITION FEE – DETAILS S.N0 Subject Tuition Fee Other Fee NON CLINICAL 1 Community Medicine Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 50,000 2 Microbiology Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 50,000 3 Forensic Medicine Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 50,000 4 Pharmacology Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 50,000 5 Pathology Rs. 15,00,000 Rs. 5,00,000 CLINICAL 1 Anaesthesiology Rs. 25,00,000 Rs. 5,00,000 2 Ophthalmology Rs. 25,00,000 Rs. 5,00,000 3 E.N.T. Rs. 25,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 4 General Medicine Rs. 30,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 5 General Surgery Rs. 30,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 6 Paediatrics Rs. 30,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 7 Respiratory Medicine Rs. 30,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 8 Orthopaedics Rs. 35,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 9 OBGY Rs. 35,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 10 DVL Rs. 35,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000 11 Radiodiagnosis Rs. 35,00,000 Rs. 10,00,000
Total Seats : 192
S.No. Course Name Annual Intake (Seats) Status Date of LOP 1 M.B.B.S. 150 Recognized onwards when degree granted on or after December, 2012. 2 MD - Anaesthesiology 4 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 22/01/2016 3 MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2017-18. 30/01/2017 4 MD - Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is subject to outcome of show cause notice. 5 MD - General Medicine 6 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 22/01/2016 6 MD - Microbiology 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is subject to outcome of show cause notice. 7 MD - Paediatrics 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 22/01/2016 8 MD - Pathology 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is subject to outcome of show cause notice. 9 MD - Pharmacology 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is subject to outcome of show cause notice. 10 MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 5 Permitted for 2 seats u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. Seats increased from 2 to 5 u/s 10(A) from 2017-18. 24/02/2016 11 MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is subject to outcome of show cause notice. 12 MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 22/01/2016 13 MD/MS - Ophthalmology 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 25/02/2016 14 MS - ENT 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 25/02/2016 15 MS - General Surgery 4 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 25/02/2016 16 MS - Orthopaedics 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 22