Annaii Medical Colleg Read more [...]
Place Category: Medical Colleges list
saveetha medical college and hospital kanchipuram chennai
AFFILIATION: Saveetha University ( Deemed University)
Saveetha Medical College is committed to being a leader in advancing human health care through the integration of education, patient care, research, and community service.
SAVEETHA MEDICAL COLLEGE RANKED NO.4 AMONG INDIA’S BEST TOP 30 MEDICAL COLLEGES.
Saveetha Medical College ranked No. 3 by The Sunday Indian.
SEVERAL LEARNING METHODOLOGIES ARE ADOPTED AND INITIATED BY SAVEETHA MEDICAL COLLEGE.
SAVEETHA UNIVERSITY WAS DECLARED AS DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY UNDER SECTION – 3 OF THE UGC ACT, 1956 VIDE NOTIFICATION NO.F.9-3/2002-U.3 DATED 18-03-2005 OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
FREE AND LOW-COST MEDICAL SERVICES IS OFFERED TO THE PEOPLE IN AND AROUND THE HOSPITAL CAMPUS. A 1000 BEDDED HOSPITAL WITH ALL SUPPORTING EQUIPMENTS IS ESTABLISHED TO FULLFILL THE NEED.
- Several medical equipments are commissioned for the well being of the patients and the students & Staff Community.
- Best in class Hostel Facility for the students.
- Eco-friendly campus.
- Advanced Medical Facilities.
- Animal House.
- Saveetha University encourages basic and applied research in the field of science among the students and faculty members.
- Saveetha University has state-of-the-art facilities in terms of equipment, labs, research journals and is the most cherished departments by the students and faculty alike.
- Services include free in-patient care, free digitalized X-ray, Low cost CT Scan.
FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN MANAGEMENT QUOTA,CLICK HERE FOR MBBS ADMISSION 2018 ENQUIRY FORM
MD / MS
A candidate for admission to the MD/MS must possess a degree of M.B.B.S. duly recognized by the Medical Council of India and should have obtained permanent registration from any of the State Medical Councils of India. Candidate not possessing a recognized medical qualication for the above purpose should secure the prior approval regarding qualication by the Medical Council of India before he/she can be admitted to the MD/MS. course. The candidate for admission to MD/MS course should have completed his/her C.R.R.I. (Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship) on or beforE 31st March 2018.
PG Course in saveetha Medical college:
Fees details for MD / MS courses in saveetha medical college:
SNo Course AnnualFees 1 M.D (Radiodiagnosis) Rs.35Lakhs 2 M.D(Dermatology) Rs.35Lakhs 3 M.D(Paediatrics) Rs.35Lakhs 4 M.S (Orthopaedics) Rs.35Lakhs 5 M.S(ObstetricsandGynaecology) Rs.35Lakhs 6 M.S(GeneralSurgery) Rs.35Lakhs 7 M.D(GeneralMedicine) Rs.30Lakhs 8 M.D(ChestMedicine) Rs.30Lakhs 9 M.S(Ophthalmology) Rs.25Lakhs 10 M.S(ENT) Rs.25Lakhs 11 M.D(Psychiatry) Rs.20Lakhs 12 M.D(Anaesthesiology) Rs.20Lakhs 13 M.D(Pathology) Rs.15Lakhs 14 M.D(CommunityMedicine) Rs.10Lakhs 15 M.D(Pharmacology) Rs.5lakhs 16 M.D(Microbiology) Rs.5lakhs 17 M.D.(Bio-Chemistry) Rs.5lakhs 18 M.D(Physiology) Rs.5lakhs 19 M.D(Anatomy) Rs.5lakhs
The duration of the course is three academic years. The academic year for MD/MS commences in the month of April every year.
The admission for MD/MS degree course is based on merit depending on the performance of the candidate in the All India NEET-PG 2018 Examination.
- The candidate should be present for the counseling at appointed date and timewithout fail.
- Candidates who are not present for counseling on the specified date and time do nothave any right to claim any seat.
- The Candidates must bring the prescribed tuition fees to participate in the counselling.
- The decision of the admission officer is final and binding.
- All the above guidelines are subjected to change as per Government Notifications
- Call letter for counselling will not be sent to candidates individually.
Total No of seats:200
Course Name Annual Intake (Seats) Status Date of LOP DM - Cardiology 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. conditional granted by Oversight Committee. 20/08/2016 M.B.B.S. 150 Recognized on or after January, 2013. MD - Anaesthesiology 4 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MD - Bio-Chemistry 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. 30/03/2013 MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MD - General Medicine 4 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MD - Microbiology 4 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MD - Paediatrics 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015 MD - Pathology 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015 MD - Pharmacology 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. 31/03/2013 MD - Physiology 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. 31/03/2013 MD - Psychiatry 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015 MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 5 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015 MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015 MD/MS - Anatomy 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. 30/03/2013 MD/MS - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015 MD/MS - Ophthalmology 1 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MS - ENT 2 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MS - General Surgery 6 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 MS - Orthopaedics 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2015-16. 27/02/2015