Annaii Medical Colleg Read more [...]
Place Category: Medical Colleges list
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
AFFILIATION: The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is dedicated to excellence in education, research and patient care. Woven throughout all these pursuit is a strong commitment to public service, a collaborative work ethic, and providing care for our diverse communities. Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is being run from the year 1986. The Institution has slowly developed into a primary, secondary and tertiary care provider, as a 700 bedded multispecialty hospital with average outpatient strength of 1200 per day. About 1300 cataract surgeries are being done throughout this year apart from 1150 cataract surgeries done in the mega eye camp. The services of the licensed blood bank, which runs round the clock.
- The health care providers in this institution are well experienced, and well qualified with post graduation and super speciality degrees.
- The casualty, ICU, Intensive Neonatal care are functioning round the clock with all the life saving measures like central oxygen, central suction, multiparametermonitor, ventilators,defibrillators etc. and being managed by qualified persons.
- The department of medicine, surgery, OG, paediatrics, etc., provides all the modern services. In the department of medicine apart from the routine treatment, Hypertension and Diabetic op are conducted with special emphasis. The department of O & G runs antenatal clinic, postnatal clinic, infertility clinic, cancer screening clinic, Family welfare clinic and provides all the medical and surgical services to the women. All the operative procedures both vaginal and abdominal, including laparoscopy both diagnostic and operative, hysteroscopy, surgery for all gynaec tumours, colposcopy directed biopsy cervix are done.
- All the diagnostic and operative procedures for infertility including Non Surgical and microsurgical recanalisation for infertility undertaken.
- The services of the department of gastroenterology is a boon to the rural people with upper and lower G.I endoscopy, Diagnostic and clinical gastroenterology, hepatology services, CT guided procedures including FNAC, etc.,
- In the department of Radiology apart from routine procedures with routine infrastructural facilities, the uses of spiral CT is fully available for rural folk.
- In addition to ultra sound abdomen, Foetal Doppler, Peripheral vascular Doppler, Echo cardiography services are also made available.
Total Seats : 159
S.No. Course Name Annual Intake (Seats) Status Date of LOP 1 M.B.B.S. 150 Recognized when degree granted on or after 2016.conditional granted by Oversight Committee. 2 MD - Bio-Chemistry 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is conditional. 3 MD - Physiology 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is conditional. 4 MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 2 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is conditional. 29/03/2013 5 MD/MS - Anatomy 3 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. This permission is conditional. 29/03/2013