Annaii Medical Colleg Read more [...]
Place Category: Medical Colleges list
Sree Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Puducherry
AFFILIATION: Bharath University
Sree Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences approved by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Bharath University, Chennai.
The College and Hospital complex has been raised in an area of 50 acres, ideally located with salubrious surroundings. It is provided with state-of-the-art infrastructure in terms of its blocks of buildings, which include cozy, comfortable and well-furnished departments, laboratories, and classrooms for students, separate quarters for staff and nurses, besides equipment of latest technological quality.
At present, the hospital has 450 in-patient beds with five state-of-the-art operation theatres. Besides, there are 20 intensive care beds with the twenty-four hour hi-tech trauma care facility, serving a wide cross-section of the community, belonging to every economic segment of society. Free medical service is given to the poor and needy patients. Separate rural and urban health training centers have also been established so as to impart field-practice training to medical students and helping the needy people nearby and those in remote rural areas.
FOR TO APPLY MBBS IN MANAGEMENT QUOTA,CLICK HERE; MBBS ADMISSION 2018
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
4 years and 6 months + 1 year Internship
As per Medical Council of India norms.
Academic Qualifications & Eligibility
Candidates who have passed HSC examination (Academic Stream of 10 +2 curriculum) of any State/CBSE/ISC or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed are eligible to apply for admission to the course concerned.
English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year. Date of birth given in the HSC/CBSE/ISC marks sheet or in the Birth Certificate/ Passport shall be taken for computing age of the candidate.
Filling in Application Form & Certificates
- The All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE) application form and the course application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates in their own handwriting. Any application found to be incomplete or defective would be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should enclose only attested Photo Copies of the certificates relating to qualification, age and Nationality etc. the Original certificate to be produced only at the time of admission.
Syllabus for Entrance
- The Entrance Examination will be based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/ Universities.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the All India Common Entrance Examination.
- The candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination. Only those who are found medically fit will be admitted to the course.
Total Seats : 165
S.No. Course Name Annual Intake (Seats) Status Date of LOP 1 M.B.B.S. 150 Recognized when degree granted on or after February,2011. 2 MD - Bio-Chemistry 1 Permitted u/s 10(A). 11/5/2011 3 MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. 17/12/2015 4 MD - Pharmacology 2 Recognized when degree granted on or after 2015. 31/03/2012 5 MD - Physiology 1 Recognized when degree granted on or after 2014 11/5/2011 6 MD - Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 4 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014 7 MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 2 Permitted from 2012-13 u/s 10(A). 31/03/2012 8 MS - ENT 1 Permitted u/s 10(A) from 2013-14. 9 MS - Orthopaedics 3 Permitted from 2014-15 u/s 10(A). 15/04/2014