Bachelor of Science i Read more [...]
Place Category: Allied health science colleges
B.Sc – ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES in Bharath university
About B.Sc allied health science in Bharath University:-
Introduction B.Sc. (Allied Health Science), a (3-year course work + 1-year internship) program under the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, is aimed at training students to prepare them as qualified physician assistants who will be able to meticulously assist the concerned specialist in handing the various illnesses. This program is a taught course that covers relevant topics and specialized areas of knowledge as opted. The aim of this B.Sc. Program is to provide a thorough training to the candidates through formal lectures and/or seminars and practical programs which culminate in a one year internship that finally prepares the student for the rigors of the medical world.
Allied health science Courses available in Bharath University :-
- Anesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology
- Cardiac Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Cardiac Perfusion Technology
- Radiology & Imaging Technology
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology
Eligibility in Bharath university for Allied health science courses Admission :-
- A candidate desiring to join the (3-year course work + 1-year internship) programme, leading to the degree B.Sc. (Allied Health Science) should have passed the HSC/CBSE/ISC or equivalent examination with one of the following subject combinations:
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- A candidate shall, at the time of admission submit to the Head of the Institution, a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized Medical Officer certifying that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course and does not suffer from any disability or contagious disease.
Fees details in Bharath University of Allied health science courses :-
Fees details for the specified course are mention in course details.
Fees will vary from 50,000 to 1, 10,000 for B.Sc allied health science courses.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP in Bharath University PCM/BPC PERCENTAGE OF SCHOLARSHIP Above 95% 75% 91% – 94.5% 50% 71% – 90% 25% 61% – 70% 10%
B.Sc Allied health science Apllication for Bharath University:
Application for allied health science course will announce in the month of April.Students can download application online and can apply.For more details contact below.
Admission procedure in Bharath University of Allied health science:
Admissions are (including foreign / NRI students), subject to eligibility and according to the norms set by the Supreme Court of India, Government of India and Government of Tamilnadu / Pondicherry from time to time.
The course shall ordinarily commence on 1st August of the academic year. Admission for the said course shall be completed by 31st August.
Allied health science courses in Barath university Intake of allied health science courses in Barath university Fees for allied health science courses in Barath university Duration of allied health science courses in Barath university B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology 80 50,000 /- 3½ years B.Sc Cardiac Technology 80 1,10,000 /- 3½ years B.Sc Radiography 80 55,000 /- 3½ years B.Sc Medical Lab Technology 30 45,000 /- 3½ years B.Sc Perfusion Technology 60 1,10,000 /- 3½ years B.Sc Renal Dialysis Technology 40 50,000 /- 3½ years