B.Sc Radiotherapy admission 2018
About Bachelor of Science in Radiotherapy Technology
Radiation therapists are typically part of a cancer management team. They record, interpret and administer the treatment prescribed by a radiation oncologist.They utilize a variety of equipment such as cobalt units and linear accelerators.They help locate tumors, update treatment reports and measure the amount of radiation.
Eligibilty for B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology :-
Pass in +2 with any group
Course duration for B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology :
Three and half years (3 ½)
6 Month internship
College offering B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology in Chennai:
AVIT (Aarupadai veedu institute of Medical science),Chennai.
Admission Process for B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology :
Admission B.Sc. Radio Therapy Technology is based on the performance of students in a relevant entrance test, followed by a round of Personal Interview. For management seats contact 9884601888.
Tution Fees for B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology :
Tution fees : 30,000 INR
How is B.Sc. Radiotherapy Course Beneficial?
- They should be able to take responsibilities supporting the functioning of the radiotherapy service.
- Candidates should also possess skills like demonstrating clinical reasoning and knowledge in the assessment and treatment of patients; demonstrate evidence based practice through decision making.
- Applicants should also be able to maintain accurate information systems for clinical data in accordance with departmental and hospital policies.
- Students willing to have further higher degrees and then for research work also are suitable for it.
B.Sc. Radio Therapy Employment Areas:
JOB OPPERTUNITIES FOR B.Sc Radio Therapy Technology
- Colleges & Universities
- Diagnostic Labs
- Govt. & Pvt. Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
- Public Health Centres
B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology Job Types
- Radiation Oncologist
- Radiation Therapist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Dermatology Consultant
- Radiation Therapy Technologist
- Technical Executive